Monday, December 25, 2017

Puppy in a Stocking

   I want to send heartfelt Christmas Blessings to each and every one of you.




     I also have one simple card for Christmas.  Earlier this month, I did a card using the Nov/Dec Limited Runs progressive challenge image with a dear kitten in a stocking and now we're doing the same for puppies. 


     I colored with my usual ProMarkers, then used a Sue Wilson die to cut the image and the delicate frame around it.  I put that onto a deep red card front and added the sentiment.  For embellishment, I used some sparkly silver twine and a row of silver pearls.  Much simpler in design than it looks.

     Merry Christmas to all.

NanaConnie

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Merry Christmas dear friend. Have a fabulous day. I love this cute card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Hope you had the merriest of Christmases. A Wonderful card too.
Faith
x

Lori Kobular said...

Ahhh!! I would love to have found a puppy in my Christmas stocking!! But shh....don't tell my husband that! Our two pups are getting older and aren't very active anymore, a puppy sure would spice things up! I love your beautiful card with that sweet puppy peeking out of the stocking just waiting for some love!! Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy New Year!!