Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Coy Kittens

     A really quick post this morning because I'm leaving here very early, will be gone most of the day (much to the dismay of my own two feline fur babies!) and must get this posted.  I'm adding yet another birthday card to my stash and, because I didn't really have anyone specific in mind when I was making it, it's done in monochromatic neutrals.  This is an old stamp from CDS, no longer available because they're no longer in business.  But it is a sweet image and worth using over and over.


     The die cut frame was done with an Unbranded die.  I backed it with a scrap of tan CS.  The polka dot paper came from a stack by Recollections and was a scrap on my table with a hole in it from another die cut I had done but since the hole was going to be covered with the kittens, that didn't matter.  Nobody can tell it isn't a full piece of paper.

     The bow (ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon) is hand-tied with the help of my bow maker.  The sentiment is printed, hand cut, and applied over the image.

     Challenges:
Addicted to Stamps
Angie's Digital Stamps
Come and Get It
Craft-Dee Bowz
Crafting with Dragonflies
Di's Digi Designs
Jo's Scrap Shack
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends
Outlawz Festive Fridays
Ribbon Girl
Scrapper's Delights
SUYP
Take It, Make It

     That's it for now.  I'll see you again tomorrow.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

13 comments:

jimlynn said...

PRECIOUS!!! This is so pretty Connie. Love the imagine and that perfect sentiment. Have a great day
Lynn

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful image and beautiful colored. I think you did a great job on this sweet card.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

ike said...

Amazing - just a super lovely stamp and your colouring is fantastic. :-) I hope you had a good day after the early start and that your furbabies weren't too sulky when you got home.
Maybe you would like to enter my Cats only Challenge ?

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Angie said...

Adorble! Thank you for joining us at Scrapper’s Delights Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry.
Angie DT http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.com

Marty F said...

What a sweet card and you've colored it beautifully! Your frame die cut is perfect for this image and I like your paper choices. I love your ribbon and how you've tied your bow :-) Some lucky person is going to love receiving this card! Thank you for sharing with us in our monthly challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a DELIGHT this card is, a fab image and your fabulous quote.
Faith
x

Unknown said...

Aww cuties! x

happyglitzygirl said...

Great card, love cats, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

What a purr..fect card. Love these two and the die cut frame. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

Wynn said...

Adorable image and I love how you've framed them with the die cut. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies Wynn DT

Kellie 0:) said...

Love those cute little kitties. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday.

Shabneez said...

A wonderfully coloured image and your card design is fabulous! Thank you for joining in at Angie's Digital Stamps.

Leanne said...

Awesome images and your card is beautiful, thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
Leanne DT/LPCF