Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Cute (?) Easter Chick

     I have such fun playing along in the Progressive Challenges at Limited Runs (their Facebook page) and the most recent image from there has me smiling from ear to ear.  I decided that it should be used on an Easter card.  What do you think?


     I colored the silly emu, named Elmo, and his background with ProMarkers then used a die from Cheery Lynn to cut both the image and the frame.  I mounted them onto a green card base and added the sentiment.

     I knew I wanted this card to be CAS so the only embellishment I added was the little black bow.

     Challenges:
AAA Cards
Addicted to Stamps
Angie's Digital Stamps
Come and Get It
Hiding in My Craft Room
Jo's Scrap Shack
Outlawz CAS
Polkadoodles
Send a Smile 4 Kids

     We've reached the half-way point in our week and it's all downhill now to the weekend.  Hooray!  I don't know if you have plans for the weekend but I have a long list of spring things to do and not one of them includes cleaning in any form!  :-D  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

11 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is wonderful Connie, love the sentiment and cute chick! Loving the frame too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I did laugh out loud with this, LOVE the "chick" and what you have done with her.
Faithh
x

jimlynn said...

Too stinkin' cute!!! Oh my goodness! I love that little guy and he made into a precious Easter card too. Love the expression on his face.....reminds me of myself today and wondering what's going on in life! LOVE your card Connie!

Lynn

Danoesja said...

It's a very cute easterchick on your wonderful card.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
Greetings, Danoesja

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! Look at her eyes! She's beautiful in her Easter feathers, Connie! Love that spring green background, too! XOXO

Bunny said...

Great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

*Vicki* said...

Anything that makes me smile is cute! :) Fabulous frame and I just love that sentiment too!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Funny. Love your border die and bow. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Hahaha! What a cute card! I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack! Cyndi, DT

Bev said...

This is brilliant the expression on his little face! Lol. Good luck in 'Anything Goes at Polkadoodles

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Such a cute and funny card. Thanks for joing us at AAA Cards.