Friday, October 28, 2016

Witch Parking Only

     It's Friday so I'm showing off another QKR Stampede DT card and our challenge theme this week is "Halloween."  About time, right?  We've done all the other fall themes and since Halloween is only 4 days away...

     I used a fun image called "Parked" (Digi 9303) and here's what I did with it.


     I used my ProMarkers to color the image and then cut it with my newest, stitched die (Die-Versions.)   The sentiment is also cut with that same die set and the splash of honey yellow on it was done with a marker.  It really pulled in colors from the dp and the broom.

     The plaid ribbon was in my stash and I used the very last of it to tie the bow.  The rusty-orange CS is embossed with my "Linen" folder and everything is layered onto a kraft card base.

     Challenges:
Crafting from the Heart
Craft Your Passion
Crafty Cardmakers
Creative Inspirations
Cuttlebug Mania
Double D
Hiding in My Craft Room
Inky Chicks
Jo's Scrap Shack
Melonheadz Friends
My Sheri Crafts
Paper Girls
Scrapy Land
Simon Says Stamp

     Have a fantastic weekend and enjoy the fall weather.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

20 comments:

Darlene said...

LOL ... oh so cute Connie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘PLAID’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Maura said...

Love your witch's broom parking spot, such a cute idea! Lovely coloring! Thanks so much for joining us in our Autumn challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge. hugs, Maura

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Oh my, this is so cute and fun. Love, love the. Composition. It is finally raining, have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh this is so cute Connie!! Love your wonderful details with the gingham ribbon and dripping border papers too!! :) Have a great weekend! HUGS

Shelly Schmidt said...

Just adorable! Love the dripping border and the gingham! I love the colors of fall and Halloween : )

Patti Krauss said...

Adorable card, Connie. Love the digi stamp! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Another great Halloween card. Just when I think I have seen all the QKR stamps, here you go with one I have NOT seen. AND, that's why I love blogs, challenges and post. Great job Connie! No purple, but great job...haha

Glenda Atkins said...

I agree with Cely, your array of QKR images is awesome, as are the cards you make with them. The old witch has been gone along time as the spider has made quite a web haha. (Why do I assume all witches are old)? Love your card.
hugs
Glenda

Aileen said...

wonderful card, love the images ad your colouring.

JanR said...

Great card! I really like that ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! How cute! Darling image and your sentiment is just perfect! Wish I could tie bows as pretty as yours! The plaid ribbon looks fantastic, especially with the gooey paper on the side! hugs, de

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I know I have already commented but was revisiting and still get a big chuckle out of your card.

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my word Connie, this made me chuckle, love it! The witches broom and pumpkin are wonderful.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, this image is so cute! I don't remember seeing this one before. Love that paper, too, and now I'll have to go hunt down a linen embossing folder. I've wished forever that there was such a thing. I'll do a search... Thanks for sharing in our Plaid challenge at Double D, Connie!

Pam said...

A really adorable card. Love the image and colored so beautifully. Thank you so much for sharing your design in our Halloween Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers!
:) Pam

Sue Crease said...

Such a wonderful image on a cute card. Thanks for linking up with us over at myshericrafts this week.
Sue

NGCARDS said...

A fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

CraftyNatalie said...

Great spooky creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight.
CraftyNatalie -DT

Glenda Atkins said...

So glad to see your awesome card in our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. Hope to see in our next challenge 'burst of colour'.
hugs
Glenda
DT

SweetScraps said...

Such a cute image, great for a happy Halloween card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Papergirls, hope to see you there again soon.